Here at Coviu, we understand that GPs are working long hours and don’t have time to scour the internet for telehealth related information.
That is why we have compiled a list of helpful links for you to access in one place.
General telehealth information and additional resources:
- ACCRM telehealth page – http://www.ehealth.acrrm.org.au/
More information about the MBS funded GP telehealth programs:
- GP Focussed Psychological Strategies – https://www.racgp.org.au/education/gps/gpmhsc/gp-provider-of-focussed- psychological-strategies
- Drought Communities Programme – https://www.regional.gov.au/regional/programs/drought-communities.aspx
- Better Access Initiative – https://www.humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health- professionals/enablers/education-guide-better-access-mental-health-care-general- practitioners-and-allied-health
- Patient end telehealth services with specialists – https://www.humanservices.gov.au/organisations/health- professionals/enablers/education-guide-telehealth-supporting-indigenous- health/31571
- MBS Online – http://www.mbsonline.gov.au/internet/mbsonline/publishing.nsf/Content/Home
- ACRRM –
- RACP –
- URAC –
If you have any questions about telehealth for GPs, don’t be afraid to drop us a line here.